Getting it SOLD the Right Way
Introduction: The Texas RockStar Group believes that the right marketing strategy makes all the difference in just putting your home on the market, and selling your home the right way. We go above and beyond to market your home using all the latest advancements in technology, social media, and publicity strategies to ensure your home reaches the maximum number of potential buyer eyeballs. More eyeballs could mean more offers, a possible bidding war, and ultimately, more equity in your back pocket after closing for you to buy your next home. I can hear George Jefferson now, Moving on Up!!
By studying where and how buyers find the home they purchase, we've created our marketing and prospecting plans to ensure every single buyer who could possibly buy a home like yours knows your home is for sale. In fact, we are 100% confident that NO ONE can expose your home to the masses like we can!
This graph comes from the National Association of Realtors annual study of home buyers and sellers. Since 76% of buyers find their home online (including apps and social media) and through their realtor, we focus heavily on these sources without ignoring the rest!
Here is a comprehensive list of our RockStar Marketing and Prospecting Plan:
- A complimentary consultation with a professional stager.
- Professional photographs and videos scheduled to be taken of your home.
- A market analysis of current competitors, pending sales, and recent sales to establish a value price that would maximize the sale.
- Room-by-room analysis of your home to see it through the eyes of a buyer.
- In depth demographic study of your home and neighborhood to determine where your best buyer will likely come from.
- Access to our list of preferred vendors if any work needs to be done prior to listing your home for sale.
Photos, Aerials, and Videos:
- Upgraded Professional photography, we found the best in the business
- HD quality video of the home.
- Walk through video for Zillow.com
- Your home's virtual tour will be uploaded to our YouTube channel. YouTube is the world's second largest search engine, after Google!
- Once your photos are completed, we're able to launch your home's own website and immediately promote it.
Social Media Marketing:
- Facebook boosted/promoted posts receive a budget of that reach between 45,000 and 60,000 people. Here is an example.
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest promotions.
- Professionally written blog post published to our webpage, as well as all social media outlets.
- Video tour placed on our YouTube Channel and tagged for maximum views and with a link to your home's custom website.
- Guess the Price/Square Footage Post with a prize. This encourages buyers to look at the home, and the prize draws lots of attention!
- Call capture technology where buyers either text or call a 800 number for information. Buyer information is recorded and we are available for immediate conversation about your home.
- Updated and attractive yard signs that invite buyers to call
- Buy this home/sell yours for free promotions to attract buyers for your property
- We will announce your home to our database of nearly 10,000 people, including potential buyers and every agent in town, via a customized email blast with photos and link to your website.
- E-blast announcement for your Broker's Open.
- E-blast for Open House.
- Additional email blasts as needed.
- All blasts include photos, videos, and links to your custom website.
- Since we can see who opens the emails AND who clicks the link, we can then target email campaigns about the home on your specific audience.
- Premium Placement on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Your home will be entered on MLS and KWLS (Keller Williams Listing System), from which it will be syndicated to over 1000 searchable websites and 125,000+ agent web pages worldwide.
Offline Marketing and Prospecting:
- We'll arrange for you to have a Broker's Open House for local real estate agents, one of which may bring your buyer! We'll serve refreshments, promote it on social media, blast it to our entire database, and do everything we can to ensure the right agent brings your buyer to see your home.
- Postcard campaign with 500 cards sent to homes in your neighborhood, announcing the listing and promoting your home's availability
- Full color brochures and flyers created and distributed.
- We can track who visits your webpage on our website from our offline marketing. These are normally your hottest prospects (versus the ones who simply click through to see). We can even see who's looking at your home online in REAL TIME!
Post MLS Marketing and Service:
- Personalized concierge center to schedule showings and assist in gathering feedback from buyers and agents.
- Structured processes to maximize the amount of feedback we get from showings (4X's text, 4X's call, 4X's email). Industry average is 25%, and we receive feedback from over 80% of our showings!
- Structured communication system to ensure you receive all showing feedback, market updates, and marketing updates. You will never feel like you're in the dark.
- Daily prospecting by our team of buyer's agents, who make about 300 contacts every week promoting our home listings.
- Professional closing coordinator once we're under contract.