See how updates to this home will help it sell FAST
Check out these easy updates this home did to help it sell fast. You can do it too.
This home is found in the neighborhood of Alden Bridge in Spring, TX has
- 5 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 3,172 sq ft.
- zoned to The Woodlands High School
What makes this house appeal to potential buyers?
THE INSIDE OF THE HOME:
- This home has several updated details that make it SHINE in a sea of other real estate listings. The moment you walk in you will see the arched niches, coffered ceilings in the entry, and the beautiful hardwood flooring in the front sitting room and dining room, all accented with tasteful decor and beautiful fresh wall paint.
2. The Crown molding, baseboards, and window blinds pops against the freshly painted walls. Painting your walls a neutral color like soft grays or tans are more appealing potential buyers.
3. One of the extra bedrooms is highlighted as a private office with trendy furnishings and fresh paint. It helps the potential buyer envision the space as a multi-use room.
4. The living room is styled with simple yet trendy furnishings and decor that allow the stunning tile floor and ornate fireplace to be showcased.
5. The lighting fixtures are gorgeous Restoration Hardware that add style and interest along with adding plenty of light to help the house feel light and bright. Rooms flooded with natural light and beautiful interior lighting help potential buyers see the home better and can actually make a potential buyer feel happier.
6. The light color of the kitchen cabinets and beautiful granite bring an updated feel to the kitchen. It doesn't take an entire kitchen remodel to make a kitchen feel fresh and appealing.
7. Keeping the game room free of extra clutter allows potential buyers to see the room for what it really is, a wonderful game/entertainment room.
THE OUTSIDE OF A HOME:
This is where the potential buyers will make their first impression. This can either make or break the sell of your home.
1. The backyard has a stunning pool and covered patio that is just waiting to be enjoyed with a family BBQ! The cleanliness of the backyard helps the potential buyer envision their family enjoying the backyard.
2. The covered patio is kept clean and decorated with simple outdoor furnishings to show how relaxing it can be.
3. Keeping the landscaping trimmed and beautiful like this home, will help potential buyers fall in LOVE with your home before they even step inside.
LOVE this home? Click the link to see more PICTURES + PRICE + DETAILS
Welcome to your dream home! From the moment you walk in, you are greeted with gorgeous flo...